At West Anthem, we are here to help and support all aspects of Alberta’s music ecosystem. Since the beginning of January, we have been engaged in conversations with venus across the province. These stakeholders have been under extreme pressure since the beginning of COVID-19, and we have been working with them to explore creative solutions to help them rebound.
Here are some of the recommendations that have been outlined by these vital stakeholders:
- Expanding the eligibility criteria of provincial and other support programs to include for-profit music venues
- Explore programs to insulate venues from increasing operational costs as we work towards recovery
- Launch a live venue group insurance plan to give venues access to insurance coverage that is no longer being offered through private insurers during the pandemic
- Review conservative capacity limits when safe to reopening
- Review limiting sponsorship restrictions imposed on venues
To join the conversation, email email@example.com